Monday, October 19, 2009

My Cat is Mad at Me - it's so unfair!





This cat has been sleeping at the foot of my bed ever since it got a little chilly out. I also feed her every hour, or that's how it seems. She always wants to eat! When I try to read, she has to be in my lap. I pet her, scratch around her neck. I even will brush her once in a while and clip her claws. I know when she wants in or out and don't just ignore her, but actually open the door. So, all of a sudden this cat runs the other way from me, forced her self to come into the house for the first time in several days today and then left with a growl. At the beginning of this strange behavior, she'd growled and attacked me when I started to pet her when she was laying at the foot of my bed and I was getting up for the day. Couple other similar incidents and then she disappeared for a while. Today I realized she has some bites or big scratches on her back in front of her tail. She won't let me near her and evidently thinks this is all my fault! Over the years she's bitten me a time or two and I don't think I could get hold of her without getting scratched up. A while ago, she was sitting on a chair outside the front door; I opened the door and said in my nicest voice, "kitty, kitty, kitty, come her..." She took off!

I think she blames me that she's gotten torn up. I'd like to help her but I don't think she'll let me. She likes to sleep in a nice warm home at night but won't even come in now. Pretty weird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home