We should have gotten out of the UN many years ago
Huckabee says "For too many years the UN has held its hand out for our money, and then thumbed its collective nose at the US. Reform has failed - We should ask them to leave our shores."
I thought this back when there was a push for some UN treaty on child's rights that I think Hillary Clinton was pushing for us to sign (something along those lines) and when our military was being sent on UN missions under foreign officers, I thought it was a bit beyond their pledge to uphold the Constitution.
But, as for stuff said against the US last week in the UN, frankly, it just sounds like stuff we hear from Obama and his administration as well as members of Congress.
I thought this back when there was a push for some UN treaty on child's rights that I think Hillary Clinton was pushing for us to sign (something along those lines) and when our military was being sent on UN missions under foreign officers, I thought it was a bit beyond their pledge to uphold the Constitution.
But, as for stuff said against the US last week in the UN, frankly, it just sounds like stuff we hear from Obama and his administration as well as members of Congress.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home