September 11, 2009 - Eight Years

A lot to think about today - the 8th 9/11th since our nation was attacked. Our response must be to rededicate ourselves to protect what is good and fight against what is evil. One thing I remember broke Zach's heart, and ours too - that he sat in a high school classroom and was the only one who said he would be willing to join our military and fight against terrorism. So, today I want to say a very deeply felt thank you to Zach and everyone in our military and especially to those I got to know personally through Zach. You probably don't feel like heroes, but you are my heroes. What you do is very important - don't ever think otherwise! I pray God's hand will be upon all of you to walk rightly and lead and protect our nation and the principles upon which she was founded. Be encouraged that there are more of us in our nation today striving to return our country to the principles upon which the nation was founded than there are those who wish to abolish the Constitution and formalize a progressive socialist state.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home