Thursday, November 20, 2008

Alexa celebrates her 25th birthday today

As Seth's video shows for her birthday,
these 25 years have been years of blessing and growth

When I woke up this morning I thought about her and her birthday and I remembered a particular moment that I have a picture of. I'm sitting on the stone steps that came down from our front porch in Oldtown, MD, and through a rock garden. Lex is about 15 months and kinda standing in my lap and it's a very sunny afternoon. I remember thinking at that moment how much I loved her and how perfect she was at this age and that I wish I could stop time. I had that same thought at every new stage of her life and I still do - Lex you have been a true treasure that God added to my life and being your mother has been such a privilege! I'd wish to freeze time again to keep you just the way you are except that I've learned that you just get better and better with each new year! I'll always be proud to be called Alexasmom.

(And I will find and post that picture soon)
Seth, thanks for sharing the video!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home